HLAA Colorado Springs Chapter (HLAA-CS) is the local chapter of the national non-profit Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our mission is to open the world of communication to people with hearing loss through information, education, support and advocacy, and, to make hearing loss an issue of national concern.
Chapter Meetings Offer
Free parking, Refreshments, Hearing Loop, Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), and CART (live captioning)
Did you know that you can support HLAA-CS at the same time when you shop online at Amazon with Smile.Amazon.com?
It has the same products, same prices and same service as Amazon.com. Simply select "Hearing Loss Association of America Colorado Springs Chapter" as your charity of choice and Amazon will donate a portion of your total purchase price to the chapter. Click here.
Why Come to a Meeting??
Meetings are free and open to the public. Membership is not required to attend. Regardless of the degree of your hearing loss - or even if you have no hearing loss at all - you, family, friends, co-workers, and professionals are all welcome.
Email us at
Also, Join Us for Hearing Friendly Social Activities Held Throughout the Year
** INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: In the event of inclement weather on the day of the Chapter meeting or an event, a cancellation email will be sent out two (2) hours prior to the scheduled event. Be sure you are on our mailing list:
HLAA Colorado Springs Chapter Team
More About HLAA Mission Statement
- We provide information on hearing loss, from technological and medical advances, to coping strategies
- We help you become an informed consumer to help you make the best decision on how to deal with hearing loss
- We provide you the tools for self help
- We have speakers who bring you the latest advances in hearing health
- Our primary purpose is to educate ourselves, hearing health care providers, industry, government and others about hearing loss
- We sensitize the general population about the special needs of people who have hearing loss
- We promote understanding of the nature, causes, complications, and remedies for hearing loss.
- We demonstrate many assistive-listening devices (ALDs) that enable you to hear better in challenging listening environments
- We promote self-confidence and empower individuals with skills to improve their lives and to participate fully and successfully in society
- We provide an opportunity for affiliation among people who share the common challenges of living with hearing loss in order to decrease the risk for isolation and depression
- We provide an opportunity for social fellowship and activities in hearing-friendly locations
- We advocate for communication accessibility in the community and at the government level for people with hearing loss
More News From National
Download and/or Order HLAA Materials
and Promotional Items!! Click here
and Promotional Items!! Click here
Sign Up for HLAA's FREE e-News Delivered to Your Inbox
Hearing Life e-News is delivered to 24,000 subscribers, twice per month. Hearing Life e-News keeps readers up to date on the latest news and information on hearing loss. Each issue features high-interest content such as recent legislation and advocacy efforts, technology, new products for hearing loss, human interest stories, webinars, updates on the Walk4Hearing, Convention and information on HLAA Chapter happenings. Click here.
HLAA reports on what's happening nationwide to improve accessible communication for people with hearing loss and HLAA's involvement with legislative issues. Read more in HLAA's Newsroom!